Your personal information
- What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can directly or indirectly be tied to a living physical individual. Examples are name, adress, social security number or other identification, phone number, email and IP-adress.
- What personal data do we handle?
The personal data we handle is only those that are necessary for us to provide the service you paid for. We ask for your name, phone number and adress to be able to reach you if necessary.
- How long do we store your information?
Information required by law, like receipts and sales data, is stored for 7 years, after which any remaining data is anonymised.
None of your personal data will be used for any other purpose than what is necessary for us to provide the service you paid for and will never be shared with a third party.
Tickets you’ve bought over the internet will be available for 30 days, whether you are logged in or not.
At Saga Bio you can always choose to buy your tickets without creating a user on our booking page.
Member at Saga Bio
If you want to create an account with us go here.
We ask for some personal details, like name, phone number etc. This information is not shared with a third party without your written consent and you can whenever you choose contact us to remove your account.
Member accounts that have not been active for 2 years, counted from your last purchase, will automatically be removed. Once an account has been deleted it can not be restored, and you need to make a new account.
If you want us to remove your account from our member list send us an email at [email protected].
Upsides to being a member at Saga Bio;
- You simplify your checkout process for future purchases by being able to save custom settings and payment options.
- You’ll easily find your tickets on your User Pages and can download them from there.
- You gather points for each purchase that you then can use for discounts for future visits. (Will be available in the future.)
- You receive our newsletter with updates and discount offers. (Will be available in the future.)